FLY FUEGO 6 FRAME 20.75"
or make 4 interest-free payments of $112.50 AUD fortnightly with More info
For 2019, Devon Smillie didn't want to change up any geometry on his signature Fuego frame, so you can still find a 75.5-degree head tube angle, 71-degree seat tube angle, 11.75" bottom bracket height, 9.25" standover height and a 12.8" chainstay length, and great features like internal and external gussets, multi-butted and tapered tubing, an Investment Cast seat post clamp with the Horizontal Cut System, removable Dylan style brake mounts and Investment Cast Dropouts with integrated chain tensioners! This frame is built for the streets and with it's geometry and strength!
- TUBING MATERIAL 4130 CRMO /JAPANESSE SEAMLESS
- HEADTUBE MATERIAL CNC MACHINED / 4130 CRMO / HEAT TREATED
- BOTTOM BRACKET MATERIAL CNC MACHINED / 4130 CRMO / HEAT TREATED
- DROPOUTS MATERIAL INVEST CASTING / 4130 CRMO / HEAT TREATED
- SEAT CLAMP MATERIAL INVEST CASTING / 4130 CRMO / HEAT TREATED
- SEATSTAYS BRIDGE MATERIAL INVEST CASTING / 4130 CRMO / HEAT TREATED
- GUSSETS MATERIAL LASER CUT / 4130 CRMO / HEAT TREATED
- TOP TUBE 20.7"
- HEAD TUBE 75.5º
- SEAT TUBE 71º
- REAR END 12.8"
- STANDOVER 9.25"
- BOTTOM BRACKET HEIGHT 11.75"
- HEAD TUBE HEIGHT 113 MM / 4.45"
- BRAKE SYSTEM M8 / SEATSTAYS
- WEIGHT 20.7" / 21" 2.330 KG / 5.13 LB